Welcome

Hi and welcome to The Art Room where I plan to share scribblings of my art and ramblings of my life, as an artist obsessed with drawing and writing, a wife of a patient husband and a mother of three tireless kids.

"Charlotte"
Set on an Outback Queensland cattle station near Charleville.
 The
 beautiful Bilby is one of Australia's endearing endangered marsupials
in great need of protection.

I'm currently packing for an outback adventure and one of our stops will be the Charleville Bilby Experience, which was the inspiration behind my latest drawing, Charlotte . . .

You're very welcome to follow along with my blog or drop in and say hi by leaving a comment at the end of my posts. I also have a facebook page or you can follow my tweets, not that I'm much of a twitterer, although I have been referred to as a 'twit' on the occasion. And 'bum bum head' from the youngest of my littlies.

I better run, as all three of my kids are currently NUDE and EATING CHEESE (must be bath and dinner time at 4pm today). To make things worse, there is someone knocking on our door... eeEEeeK!

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I'm so loving your new shoes and am looking forward to your life ramblings which never fail to having me nodding in agreement!!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. And thanks for being the first to follow, you're a star! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! I'm so happy that you're blogging again! Another camping trip? Didn't you just return from one? You sure do get around girl! I'll just go add this lovely blog of yours to my faves blog list. I guess I should delete the Twinkle Star Art blog from my BrisStyle blog list. Nah...I'll leave it there for a while longer. Just in case... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really amused when I read your blog so far. I'm a Mum, so I can relate :0) Wow! Outback Queensland? Ooer - I'd be scared of all of those man-eating spiders!! Lovely drawings by the way! Have fun :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment