About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to behind the scenes. Here you will find my latest news and events, my work in progress, including pictures and videos of my illustration process, plus free kids activities and more.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A little loneliness is good for one's imagination


An illustration of a young Audrey Hepburn and one of many versions of her famous
I believe quotes below...


I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in pink. 
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
~ Audrey Hepburn



8 comments:

  1. Well done! Nice how you kept the girl consistent each time you drew her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Especially true for an artist, while perfecting their skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So sweet with lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute even without the background but I love how the background pops the white. Super sweet illustration! I especially like the way you showed the see-through qualities of the filmy skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet illustration and a wonderful quote! I love that you put a positive spin on an otherwise somewhat sad or negative theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet how her imagination keeps her company. You have captured quintessential little-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta tu cita de Goethe, qué razón tiene!!!
    Por cierto, tus ilustraciones son preciosas.
    karumina

    ReplyDelete