Cat and Fox

Catori stalks like a fox.

I've always been fascinated by the Native American animal totems or spirit animals. After spending some time in America and Canada last year, I was inspired to illustrate these two characters, Catori (spirit) and Fox (her spirit animal).

Catori sleeps like a fox.

Both of these illustrations are now available to purchase from amalou.redbubble.com on a range of products: framed prints, fine art prints, greeting cards and more. I couldn't decide if I preferred my illustration on the cream paper background or the white background, so I made it available on both. See what I've done there? I've passed the decision on to the customer.
The conundrum is now yours.

Custom Framed Art Prints with your choice of frame and matte colour.


Greeting Cards 100 x 150 or 125 x 190 (mm) or Postcards 100 x 150 (mm)


Gallery Quality Fine Art Prints


Hardcover Journal, Spiral Notebooks, Pillows, Mugs, Tote Bags and More




Comments